Patricia Laurens is a researcher at the CNRS. After completing her PhD in chemistry and working for 15 years as a researcher in the laser field, she returned to the field of bibliography and R&D indicators, in 2004. After spending six years at the Observatoire des Sciences et des Techniques, she joined IFRIS at the UPEM. Her research mainly focuses on the R&D activities of large firms, using patent databases developed in a team setting. She is also involved in the European Research Infrastructure for Science and Innovation Studies (RISIS) (FP7) project.
- Laurens, P., Le Bas, C., Lhuillery, S., Schoen, A. (2016). “The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of knowledge capital, Economics of Innovation and New Technology” (to be published).
- Laurens, P., Le Bas, C., Schoen, A., Larédo, P. (2015). “Internationalisation of European MNCs R&D: ‘deglobalisation’ and evolution of the locational strategies”, Management international / International Management / Gestión Internacional, vol. 19 No. 4, p. 18-33.
- Alkemade, F., Heimeriks, G., Schoen, A., Villard, L., Laurens, P. (2015). “National and sectoral characteristics of the internationalization of the inventive activity of multinational corporations”, Research Policy, 44 (2015), p. 1763-1772.
- Laurens, P., Le Bas, C., Schoen, A., Villard, L., Larédo, P. (2015), “The rate and motives of the internationalisation of large firm R&D (1994–2005): Towards a turning point?”, Research Policy, 44, p. 765-776.
- Laurens, P., Zitt, M., and Bassecoulard, E. (2010). “Delineation of the genomics field by hybrid citation-lexical methods: interaction with experts and validation process”, Scientometrics, 82, p. 647-662.